Farmville arrest report
• Latonya Protreater James, 39, of Farmville, charged with possession of marijuana.
• David Hawes Scott, 61, of Lynchburg, charged with possession of marijuana.
• Matthew Scott Ingraham, 46, of Meherrin, charged with fail to obey red light, refusal for breath test, driving under influence and driving after forfeiture of license.
• Freddie Wayne Lusk, 63, of Farmville, charged with two counts of possession of schedule I-II controlled substance and possess-transport alcohol illegally acquired.
• William Louis Ewing, Jr., 52, of Keysville, charged with eight counts of manufacture-sale-possession controlled substance.
• Tevin Devon Johnson, charged with four counts of obtaining money by false pretenses and forging-uttering.
• Minase Haile Tesfateon, 52, of Leesburg, charged with felonious assault.
• Terrance Taron Beasley, 45, of Prospect, charged with manufacture-sale-possession controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
• Kiarra Renee Hendricks, 25, of Prospect, charged with four counts of obtaining money by false pretenses and forging-uttering.
• Bradley Sancho Legans, 32, of Lynchburg, charged with violate protective orders.
• Hunter Blake Hauge-Martin, 19, of Fredericksburg, charged with possession of marijuana and underage possession of alcohol.
• Delaney Mcfaden Crowley, 19, of Spotsylvania, charged with underage possession of alcohol and possess false operators license or ID.